Georgia Personal Injury Lawyers
We will fight for you in Atlanta, Augusta, Jonesboro, Riverdale, Morrow, Stockbridge and more!
Many law firms could accurately be described as “jack of all trades” law firms – their practices run the gamut from contract law, to criminal law, to personal injury law. At T. Madden & Associates, however, personal injury law is all we do – we practice in no other field of law. And we never represent insurance companies, only injured victims.
The Insurance Company is Your Adversary
Insurance company ads would have you believe that they are motivated by good will and a simple desire to “help out.” The reality, however, is that they are for-profit businesses who lose money by paying claims. When faced with a personal injury claim, their sole purpose is to save money, and their bag of tricks is large and varied. Following are but a few of many tricks you are likely to face:
- Pressing you for the precise time of the accident and then claiming you caused the accident by checking the time instead of watching the road.
- Offering you a paltry settlement and presenting you with an arbitrary deadline to accept it.
- Delaying you day by day, hoping to lull you into forfeiting your claim by missing the statute of limitations deadline (which will kill your claim).
Corporate defendants pull some of the same tricks. That’s OK, though, because we won’t fall for them!
Six Reasons to Choose T. Madden & Associates, P.C.
- Compassionate: At T. Madden & Associates, we understand what you are going through. We will treat both you and your case as if we ourselves were the injured parties.
- Tough: You could say we are “two-faced”. As compassionate as we are towards our injured clients, we can be “tough as nails” towards defendants and insurance companies who try to take advantage of you. Nobody mistreats our clients.
- Straightforward: We will explain our view of your case to you in straightforward, no-nonsense language – without using “legalese.” It is important to us that you understand your case, so that you can make the decisions that matter the most.
- On your side: Unlike the insurance company you are claiming against, which saves money by shortchanging you, we are on the same side – since we take no fees unless we win your case, we don’t get paid unless you do.
- Streetwise: Certain kinds of people skills and practical insights simply can’t be taught in law school. Our Georgia personal injury attorneys are not only well-versed in the law, they understand the practical aspects of what it takes to win.
- Approachable: We will give your case the time and attention it deserves, and we will be available to answer your questions in clear, concise and non-evasive terms. Don’t ever be afraid to contact us with your concerns.
Call T. Madden & Associates, P.C. Atlanta attorneys or Clayton County attorneys at (770) 978-6711. Call the Georgia personal injury lawyers
at (706) 524-7784. Reach all injury attorneys by email: email@example.com.
Auto Accidents: Auto accidents injure more people than perhaps any other type of personal injury. Furthermore, most auto accidents are somebody’s fault. If that person was not you, and yet you were injured, you have an auto accident claim.
Trucking Accidents: Trucking accidents are frequently deadly. There are many ways to win a trucking accident claim, from gathering information from the truck’s “black box” to identifying regulatory violations that can point to the cause of the accident.
DUI Accidents: When a DUI accident happens, a criminal prosecution is not the only option. You can file a claim against the intoxicated driver before, during, or after the criminal prosecution. You may even be eligible for punitive damages.
Dog Attacks: In Georgia, it is necessary to prove the dog owner was at fault to win a dog bite claim. In some cases, you can also sue a landlord. About one-third of all homeowners’ insurance policy payouts arise from dog bite claims.
Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice is frighteningly common. And as common as it is, it can be even more complex. If you suspect that you may be a victim of medical malpractice, you are likely to need experienced legal counsel to prove it.
Wrongful Death: A wrongful death claim can arise from just about any personal injury claim, as long as the victim dies from their injuries. Wrongful death lawsuits are usually filed by close relatives of the victim.
Meet Our Personal Injury Attorneys
About the Personal Injury Law Firm of T. Madden & Associates
T. Madden & Associates offers the best of both worlds – we are small enough to offer personalized service, yet large enough to offer the legal resources that sole practitioners typically lack. With offices in Atlanta, Clayton County, and Augusta, we’ve got you covered no matter where you live.
Since we practice in all areas of personal injury law, feel free to contact us no matter what kind of injury you’ve suffered. Don’t think that you can’t afford an injury lawyer. Your bill will not come due until your compensation actually arrives – and if you don’t win compensation, you will owe us nothing. We are your experienced Georgia injury attorneys and we are here to fight for you!