At T. Madden & Associates, P.C., we work to Turn Injury To Cash® day in and day out. Our lawyers are committed to delivering a great outcome to your legal situation. We are a Georgia law firm with experienced trial attorneys that have a zeal for utilizing our experience to protect the rights of our clients.
- A father and son had a terrible valentine day when they found themselves the victim of a trucking collision. T. Madden & Associates initiated the case which led to the clients receiving over 3.25 MILLION Dollars.
- Client was involved in a collision with a Yukon while driving his Honda motorcycle. The injured party was taken to the emergency room. The call was made to the firm from a hospital in Columbus, GA. We were able to serve the client as if he was next door.T. Madden & Associates was able to recover the policy limits of $1.25 MILLION for the client.
- A group of employees were experiencing a hostile work environment (HWE) and sexual harassment, prior to T. Madden & Associates was able to have the perpetrator fired and the ladies 1.25 MILLION Dollars.
- Two clients who were special needs students were being hit and abused by the paraprofessionals in a public school system. T. Madden & Associates took on the case and secured 1.25 MILLION Dollars against 1 of 4 defendants involved in the wrongful actions. The case remains open as T. Madden & Associates continues fighting for the policy limits of the remaining defendants; over $10 MILLION.
- T. Madden & Associates, P.C. was able to bring justice and $1,050,000 for a couple when nobody could tell them how their son wound up at the bottom of a swimming pool. Many think if nobody saw how the drowning happened, then there can’t be a monetary recovery. T. Madden & Associates would not accept that as a proper response. A wrong occurred and this law firm made the defendant’s pay.
- Detroit couple’s son wrongfully killed in a serious and violent motor vehicle collision. The defendant was driving the wrong way on GA 400, at a high rate of speed and under the influence of alcohol. The victim’s parents were left grief stricken.T. Madden & Associates was able to recover $725,000 for the family of the victim….limited because the victim was also speeding and had cocaine in his system.
- Grandson of a local pastor at a historic Atlanta church physically assaults a minor over the course of the summer during church sponsored programs. The District Attorney would not prosecute based on the Grandfather’s position (in my opinion).T. Madden & Associates was able to recover $137,500 on behalf of the victim.
- Client was run over by a Chevy Impala while standing in the driveway of a private home. The injured party was taken to Grady Hospital. The injuries were initially severe, but recovery was complete and the client was able to return to normal life. The prosecutor sought Aggravated Assault Charges.T. Madden & Associates was able to recover policy limits of $100,000 for the client though it was deemed ‘intentional’…normally a death nail to PI cases.
- A minor child was walking home from school. She was startled by a neighbor’s dog, which was not restrained. Fearing for her safety, the minor ran into oncoming traffic. The child was struck by a motor vehicle.T. Madden & Associates was able to recover $100,000 on behalf of the client.
- Client was enjoying a family vacation at the beach. He had more than two cases of beer prior to exiting the condominium, where a board on the entry way sidewalk gave-way, forcing him into the guardrail.T. Madden & Associates was able to recover $150,000 for the client.
- A husband and wife were involved in a motor vehicle collision, causing the vehicle to flip several times. The liable driver tried to drive from Chicago to Miami at 70 years old by himself.T. Madden & Associates was able to recover $200,000 for the clients.
- Client was involved in a motor vehicle collision with a Tahoe.T. Madden & Associates was able to recover $175,000 for the client.
- Two Jonesboro brothers were involved in a motor vehicle collision. Both clients made full recoveries.T. Madden & Associates was able to recover $200,000 for the clients.
- A minor child falls from an exit ramp-way at a popular Atlanta family attraction. There were safety railing in-place and the mother of the child was texting at the time of the fall. The child suffered injuries.T. Madden & Associates was able to recover $530,000 on behalf of the victim.
- Local truck operator involved in a serious motor vehicle collision with another 18-wheeler, resulting in the vehicle being pushed through a guardrail off the road and catching on fire. The injuries suffered were limited to a left shoulder injury.T. Madden & Associates was able to recover $205,000 for the client.
- A local mother and wife was wrongfully killed in a motor vehicle collision involving a police officer for a metro Atlanta county. The officer was speeding and driving erratically, causing the collision. The victim was an active member at her church and loved by her family and friends. She suffered blunt force trauma to her head, leading to her death.T. Madden & Associates was able to recover $700,000 for the family of the victim, limited ONLY by the low policy of DeKalb County.
Schedule a Free Consultation
T. Madden & Associates, P.C has an answer for all of your legal questions! We are a Personal Injury firm, so we handle many types of injury cases from auto collisions to wrongful death! If you or someone you know is injured, T. Madden & Associates, P.C. can help.
We are proud to offer free case reviews to anyone who may have questions before getting started. Additionally, if we do take on your case, we promise we won’t charge you a penny unless we recover compensation for your claim.
Please contact our Atlanta attorneys online or by calling 770-756-9311 to get started today.