T. Madden and Associates, P.C. Office
T. Madden & Associates, P.C. has attorneys practicing in all areas of personal injury. If you have been a victim of another person’s negligence, you should immediately contact our law firm. We will fight to preserve your legal rights against the big insurance companies and make sure you receive the top compensation you deserve (Turning Injury To Cash®). We have dedicated auto accident attorneys, trucking / tractor-trailer attorneys, motorcycle accident attorneys, slip & fall attorneys, medical malpractice attorneys, and wrongful death attorneys who are ready to proceed to trial. We are ready to bring the fight to any court, anywhere in the state of Georgia. We have dedicated and experienced trial lawyers.
Our Firm understands victims of personal injury will often receive a call from the insurance company or may even mistakenly give a recorded statement. Let this law firm protect your rights whether you did or did not give a recorded statement to the insurance company. T. Madden & Associates covers all of Georgia and is licensed to practice in all Georgia courts. You deserve to make a full recovery for your injuries; thus, call T. Madden & Associates, P.C. We are Turning Injury To Cash. Even if you called another attorney first, we would like to review your case should you decide that attorney / law firm is not providing the service you deserve.
T. Madden & Associates, P.C. will work to help you understand the laws and utilize them to maximize your recovery. When you are negligently or intentionally harmed because of others actions, maximize the recovery by retaining our firm. You don’t have to look anywhere else for attorneys that will fight for your rights and your money. Call T. Madden & Associates, P.C. Atlanta attorneys at (770) 756-9311 or Clayton County attorneys at (770) 978-6711. Call the Augusta attorneys at (706) 524-7784. Reach all attorneys by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the News
- Georgia Law Firm Shares News About Technology and Fuel Funding Released by the Department of Energy – Newswire
- 94-year-old woman sexually assaulted at assisted living home, family says – Clayton News Daily, Boston 25 News, Atlanta News Now
- Georgia high school teacher accused of pursuing ‘hit’ on student – CNN, Fox News, FindLaw
- Lawyer gives back by creating scholarship program – Augusta Chronicle
- REAL TALK: Family of Dead Robber Sues Atlanta Car Washta Car Wash – Kiss FM Richmond
- Trial in grisly ’07 murder under way – Rockdale Newton Citizen