Stone Mountain, GA Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys
Injured in Stone Mountain, GA? Let Our Attorneys Fight for Just Compensation
If you have been injured, or a family member has been killed in an accident, where can you turn for help? Our personal injury lawyers have decades of experience and a proven track record of helping clients throughout Georgia – including Stone Mountain – secure rightful compensation. At T. Madden & Associates, P.C., we have been Turning Injury To Cash® since 1999.
Cases We Handle
Our attorneys exclusively practice in the area of accident victim representation. If you were injured or lost a loved one in Stone Mountain, GA under any of the following circumstances, we encourage you to contact us immediately for a free, no-obligation consultation:
We regularly represent auto accident victims in Stone Mountain and throughout Georgia. An auto accident can change your life in the blink of an eye, and you need a lawyer who can help you fight for maximum compensation.
Trucking accidents frequently have devastating consequences. We represent clients in cases against the trucking companies involving jackknives, rear-end collisions, underrides, and other serious commercial truck accidents.
Drunk driving is extremely dangerous and often leads to serious, life-threatening injuries for innocent victims. If you or a loved one has been injured by a drunk driver, we want to help you win the compensation that you deserve.
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing clients who have suffered dog bites, and other traumatic physical and emotional injuries, sustained in vicious dog attacks in Georgia.
Did your doctor do something to cause you or your child harm? Did hospital administrators make a mistake that negatively affected your medical care? If so, we can help you hold them accountable for medical malpractice.
Unexpectedly losing a loved one is a tragedy that no one should ever have to endure. If you lost a family member under circumstances in which someone else was to blame, we can help you file a claim for wrongful death.
Under Georgia law, property owners have a legal duty to take reasonable efforts to protect visitors from foreseeable harm. This includes a duty to take appropriate measures to prevent assaults. The criminal justice system does not compensate victims of crime, so you need an experienced attorney who can help you seek financial justice for negligent security.
Slip and Fall
Contrary to popular belief, slips and falls are not “minor” accidents. Fall victims regularly suffer serious injuries that require extensive medical treatment, cause them to miss time from work, and lead to other life-changing consequences.
Why Choose T. Madden & Associates, P.C.?
There are many personal injury law firms that serve individuals and families in Stone Mountain, Georgia. So, why should you choose T. Madden & Associates, P.C.?
- Our Experience. Our attorneys have decades of combined experience representing accident victims and their families. As a result, we know what it takes to win maximum compensation for our clients’ losses.
- Our Approach. We take a unique approach that blends a systematic mindset with the art of trial advocacy. We develop a comprehensive strategy for every case that we handle, and we do not rest until our clients win the compensation that they deserve.
- Our Results. As a result of this approach, we have been successful in securing millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. This includes a $3.25 million-dollar victory and numerous six-figure awards.
- Our Reputation. Our firm’s cases have been featured on ABC, CBS, FOX, and CNN. Our attorneys are aggressive advocates who are widely respected within the local legal community.
- Our Commitment. When we take your case, we commit to helping you secure maximum compensation for your injuries or your loved one’s death. We will never pressure you to settle, and we will always make sure that you have the information you need to make informed decisions about your case.
- Our Personal Touch. We handle each case with a caring, personal touch. We know what your case means to you, and we know how important it is for you to know that we are on your side.
- Our No-Fee Legal Representation. In addition to offering free initial consultations, we handle all personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency-fee basis. What does this mean? It’s simple: If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
Speak with an Attorney about Your Accident in Stone Mountain, GA
To get started with your free consultation, contact our offices and request an appointment with one of our experienced attorneys. From Stone Mountain, Georgia, call (770) 978-6711 or get in touch with us online to schedule your consultation today.