Aggressive Jonesboro Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ready To Assist Injured Victims
Located in Clayton County, Jonesboro is just a short ride from downtown Atlanta via Tara Boulevard and I-75. Unfortunately, these two roads, along with other streets throughout Jonesboro, experience a high volume of motorcycle crashes each year. If you have been diagnosed with serious traumatic injuries or a family member has lost his or her life in a motorcycle crash, you need to discuss your case with an attorney. We invite you to contact our firm 24/7 and speak with a trusted Jonesboro, GA motorcycle accident lawyer for a 100% free and confidential consultation.
For obvious reasons, motorcycle riders often suffer injuries that are far more severe than those suffered by occupants of cars, trucks, and SUVs. Motorcycle riders are entitled to their share of the road; yet, despite being well aware of the risks involved, drivers often make poor decisions and careless mistakes that put riders in harm’s way. Even a split-second lapse in judgment or loss of concentration can cause a life-altering crash. When a driver injures or kills a motorcycle rider, he or she deserves to be held fully accountable.
Skilled and Aggressive Plaintiff’s Lawyers for Motorcycle Accident Victims in Jonesboro, GA
T. Madden & Associates, P.C., is a team of highly experienced Jonesboro, GA motorcycle accident attorneys who are committed to fighting for the rights of injured motorcycle riders and their families. We handle cases involving accidents in Jonesboro as well as cases involving crashes in other locations on behalf of Jonesboro residents. If you have been diagnosed with a serious injury or lost a close family member in a motorcycle crash in Jonesboro, GA, we can help you secure the financial compensation you and your family deserve, and we encourage you to schedule a free initial consultation immediately so that our lawyers can begin working on your case right away.
As your attorneys, we have one goal: We want to help you fully recover your losses as quickly as possible. As a result of our attorneys’ decades of combined experience in personal injury and wrongful death cases, we are able to successfully resolve most of our clients’ cases by negotiating favorable insurance settlements. However, we never settle for less than our clients deserve. If you are not 100% satisfied with the best offer you receive, we will fight vigorously to win full compensation for your losses at trial.
This Is How We Win Motorcycle Accident Cases for Our Clients
Let us be clear: Winning a motorcycle accident case isn’t easy. There are numerous complex issues involved, and even the insurance companies have a bias against motorcycle riders. However, by taking a strategic, aggressive, and all-encompassing approach, we are able to gather the evidence that proves our clients are entitled to compensation. When you choose T. Madden & Associates, P.C. to handle your motorcycle accident in Jonesboro, GA, our Jonesboro, GA motorcycle accident attorneys will:
- Immediately conduct an investigation to identify all of the factors that played a role in causing the accident;
- Calculate the current and future cost of your medical care by working with your doctors and highly experienced medical experts who we trust to treat many of our clients;
- Calculate your damages for lost income, loss of future earning capacity, pain and suffering, and all other recoverable losses;
- Present the evidence to the insurance companies and negotiate aggressively to secure a settlement that provides full compensation; and
- If necessary, prepare your case for court and go to trial to win the financial compensation you and your family deserve.
Common Factors in Serious and Fatal Motorcycle Collisions
When seeking to recover your losses after a motorcycle accident, proving fault is one of the first and most important steps involved. When our Jonesboro, GA motorcycle accident lawyers investigate your case, we will be looking for evidence of causal factors such as:
- Distracted driving (talking on a cell phone, texting, or using social media)
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, or other illegal or prescription drugs
- Driving while fatigued or falling asleep while driving (including while behind the wheel of a self-driving vehicle)
- Weaving in traffic or merging into the rider’s lane
- Running a red light or stop sign, or failing to yield when required
- Speeding, tailgating, and other forms of reckless driving
- Other dangerous driving errors that put motorcycle riders’ safety at risk
Regardless of the specific circumstances involved in your accident, and regardless of whether your accident occurred on I-75 or the suburban streets of Jonesboro, GA, you owe it to yourself to speak to a highly-experienced attorney to find out if you have the right to financial recovery. Our lawyers are available to speak with accident victims 24/7, and our clients never pay anything unless we help them win just compensation. Contact us now to learn more.
Our Other Areas of Practice
At T. Madden & Associates, we practice all forms of personal injury law, including:
- Auto accidents
- Semi-Trucking accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian injuries
- School injuries
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Nursing home negligence and abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Police misconduct
- Shooting injuries & deaths
- Dog bites
- Assault and battery
- Slip and Fall
- Negligent security cases
- Wrongful death
- Much more
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation in Jonesboro, GA
If you are ready to speak with a proven Jonesboro, GA motorcycle accident lawyer, we are ready to tell you everything you need to know about recovering the compensation you deserve for your motorcycle accident losses. To schedule your free initial consultation at T. Madden & Associates, P.C., call or contact us online now.