Columbus Personal Injury Lawyers
Knowledgeable Columbus Personal Injury Attorneys Ready To Serve You
To settle or not to settle? That is the question in so many personal injury lawsuits, and not every law firm answers it the same way.
Occasionally, you’ll find attorneys who are unrealistic and insist on taking most cases all the way to trial, costing their clients time and money along the way.
More often, you’ll find injury lawyers who rush every case to settlement. Their whole business model is based on looking for “easy settle” cases and then seizing the first opportunity to “cash in.” The result is usually that the clients get less than they could have gotten with a more aggressive representative on their side.
At T. Madden & Associates, P.C., we believe in a different kind of approach to litigation. Our strategy is driven by these questions:
- What do you want?
- What is the largest amount of compensation we could get for you, and what’s the most effective way to do that?
- What is the best imaginable outcome for you?
- How can we make your life easier as a result of hiring us?
At the end of the day, our job is to get you money – as much as possible – and to put the hassle and headache of litigation squarely on our shoulders, never on yours.
We treat each and every client with the respect that they deserve. We care about the outcome of your case, and we want to be part of building a success story in your life.
Find out more about how we can help. Contact our personal injury attorneys and ask for a free case review today.
Our Columbus, GA Practice Areas
Columbus is no stranger to personal injury. From car and truck crashes to medical malpractice, negligent security, workplace accidents, and more, innocent people end up suffering without warning. It happens every day.
Sadly, most of these accidents are entirely preventable. They happen because someone else acts carelessly. The price of negligence can be so tragically high.
As Columbus personal injury lawyer, we want you to know that you can turn to us in any situation, whatever it might look like.
The list below provides an overview of our most common practice areas, but the bottom line is this: If someone else has caused you or your family harm, there’s a good chance that we can help.
Auto Accidents & More
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus / public transportation accidents
- Car wrecks
- Commercial trucking accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- MARTA accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian injuries
- Railroad injuries
- Taxi, Uber, and Lyft accidents
- Texting while driving accidents
- And more
Medical Malpractice Cases
- Birth injuries
- Dangerous or defective medications
- Dental malpractice
- Misdiagnosed conditions
- Failure to treat
- Nursing error
- Nursing home neglect / abuse
- Pharmacist error
- Physician error
- Stroke malpractice
- Surgical malpractice
- And more
Other Personal Injury
- Brain damage cases
- Catastrophic injuries
- Dog bites / animal attacks
- Negligent security cases (premises liability)
- On-the-job injuries
- Permanent or long-term disability
- Products liability cases
- School-related injuries
- Slip & fall
- Wrongful death
- Much more
What Kinds of Damages Can I Recover in a Lawsuit?
Georgia personal injury law makes it possible for victims to recover a substantial amount of financial compensation, depending on the facts and circumstances of their claim. The damages in your case might include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional suffering
- Hospital costs and other medical bills
- Out-of-pocket expenses for medical supplies, medication, etc.
- The cost of physical rehabilitation, psychological therapy, nursing, etc.
- Lost income due to time away from work
- Loss of future income
- Loss of use of a bodily function or talent
- Loss of a loved one’s financial or emotional support
- Property damage
- Punitive damages (in extreme cases)
- Any other losses that are incurred as a result of the defendant’s negligence
Take Action Now: Schedule a Free Consultation with Our GA Law Firm
T. Madden & Associates, P.C. will not charge you unless and until we get you money. You have nothing to lose. Remember, though: Strict legal time limits apply to personal injury claims in Georgia. So the sooner you call us, the better.
Contact our Columbus personal injury attorney and ask for a free case review as soon as possible.