Bibb County, GA Personal Injury Lawyer
Injured? Speak with Our Bibb County, GA Personal Injury Attorney for Free
Passionate, Reliable Legal Representation in Bibb County, GA
As someone who has been injured or lost a loved one in an accident, it is critical that you speak with an injury lawyer about your rights. Your losses could be far greater than you realize; and, if you do nothing, you could end up paying the price of someone else’s mistake – financially, physically, and emotionally – for years to come.
At T. Madden & Associates, P.C., we know what it is like to stand in your shoes. We also know how to win the compensation deserved. Our injury lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for accident victims in Bibb County and throughout Georgia, and T. Madden & Associates, P.C. has been Turning Injury to Cash® since 2003.
What You Need to Know as an Accident Victim in Bibb County, GA
If you were injured or a loved one was killed in Bibb County, GA under circumstances in which you suspect that someone else may be to blame (including a major corporation such as a restaurant owner or trucking company), you need to make smart decisions about protecting your legal rights.
To preserve your chances of securing maximum compensation, you should try to take the following steps as soon as possible:
- Seek Medical Attention. You need to seek treatment for your injuries, and your medical records will likely prove to be critical evidence in your personal injury claim. Even if you initially feel fine, you could have serious internal injuries that require prompt diagnosis and treatment in order to maximize your chances of a full recovery.
- Collect Evidence. Take photos of everything, collect your records and receipts, and write down as much information as you can about what happened and how your injuries affect your life. Find a safe place where you can keep everything until you give it to your GA personal injury lawyer, and make it a habit to always keep your claim for compensation in mind.
- Avoid the Insurance Companies. While it is ok to report a vehicle collision to your insurance company, other than that, you do not want to speak with any representative from any insurance company until you speak with your Bibb County injury attorney. The insurance companies are in business to make money, not pay claims, and they will use subtle tactics to try to get you to say things that they can use against you.
- Know Your Rights. As an accident victim in Bibb County, GA, you are entitled to financial compensation from any individuals and companies that are responsible for your harm. But, you can lose your claim if you wait too long to file. If you make other common mistakes, you could even jeopardize your claim for maximum compensation. Never assume that you were at fault, and do not do anything in relation to your claim until you have spoken with an injury attorney about your rights.
- Speak with a Qualified Attorney. At T. Madden & Associates, P.C., we focus our practice exclusively on the areas of personal injury and wrongful death representation. Led by firm founder Terance Madden, our team of devoted lawyers has decades of experience in helping accident victims win the compensation that they deserve.
Cases We Handle
Our personal injury lawyers regularly represent clients in Bibb County and throughout Georgia in the following types of claims:
- Auto Accidents
- Dog Attacks
- DUI Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Negligent Security
- Slip and Fall
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
With our exclusive focus on representing victims of serious and fatal accidents, we have developed proven case strategies that draw from our attorneys’ extensive experience in insurance settlements and civil litigation. Using these strategies has allowed us to consistently secure favorable results for our clients, with several of our cases receiving significant media attention both locally and nationwide.
Our No-Fee Legal Representation
At T. Madden & Associates, P.C., we handle all cases on a contingency-fee-basis. When you choose us to represent you, you will not pay anything unless we win compensation for your losses. We are confident in our ability to effectively represent our clients, and we have the financial resources necessary to fight for our clients while they remain focused on their physical and emotional recoveries.
Get the Help You Need from the Personal Injury Team at T. Madden & Associates, P.C.
If you would like to speak with an attorney about your rights, we invite you to contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation. From Bibb County, call or inquire online and one of our attorneys will make arrangements to meet with you as soon as possible.